Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Warm weather--here I come!

So, I only have 4 more days left at home now until I fly out to Nassau with my parents. I can't wait to finally get out of the cold but I'm starting to really freak out because I feel like I still have sooo much left to do in such a short time! The process of packing is proving to be very stressful. How do you even begin to pack 4 months worth of stuff in 2 duffel bags and a backpack? Well, I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I'm nervous and excited about this trip all at the same time. I know I'm going to have the time of my life, but the unknown kind of scares me sometimes. And it's definitely going to be sad to leave my friends and family and my boyfriend behind, but I'm sure the time will fly by. And I will be doing many exciting things to keep me from getting home sick. I've already signed up for a few trips so far. I'm going zip-lining in the Amazon, going on a safari in South Africa, and hopefully doing a trip where I'll get to sleep on the Great Wall of China!

My next post probably won't be until I'm finally on the ship so I apologize in advance if I'm not able to post very often. We don't get very much internet time on the ship and I'm sure I'm going to be very busy but I will do the best that I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment